Tell Us What You Think

Hi and Thanks for stopping by.

If you would do us a big favor and leave a comment about your experience with us in the comment box below, we will surely appreciate it.

And to show our appreciation, once your comment is approved, we’ll give you a super-duper extra fancy  job and tell you a real funny joke during your next visit.

Just fill in your name, email and any comments in the boxes at the bottom of the page

Thanks in advance
Warner and the staff

165 replies
« Older CommentsNewer Comments »
  1. Catherine Spry
    Catherine Spry says:

I had an appointment with JC at Warners’ about one month ago. I was a little nervous because I had gone to the same stylist for 15 years. I had always seen a lot of clients in Warners’ ,so I went. I can’t say enough about the cut and color JC gave me. She knew exactly what I wanted. LOVED IT!! The entire staff is very friendly and kind. I felt right at ease. I will be going back, and would absolutely recommend Warners’ to everyone. Thanks Again JC.

2. Carol Vaniotis
    Carol Vaniotis says:

My hair stylist was JC and she very helpful and pleasant.
    Since I was happy with my experience, I will be back.

3. G.Bronson
    G.Bronson says:

The staff and atmosphere at Warner’s is soothing and professional.
    I was very happy with a cut and blow dry and looking forward to
    having a permanent on my next visit.

4. Stephanie Mulreed
    Stephanie Mulreed says:

Have been coming here for several years. Wonderful salon! Gina does an amazing job not just on my hair, but my two boys’ hair as well. I have recommended Warner’s to many friends and all have been pleased!
    Best regards,
    Stephanie Mulreed

5. Cheyenne
    Cheyenne says:

It was my first time there and they took me in right away, the service was great, the woman that did my hair listen to what I wanted and was very nice, I was satisfy with my hair 🙂

6. Doris Barbuschak
    Doris Barbuschak says:

This was my first time at Warner’s. Good service. Loved my new stylist Jean. She is very personable and clearly understood my needs. I will definitely be back.

7. Diane Noel
    Diane Noel says:

I recently relocated to Connecticut from Florida and was fortunate to have JC color and highlight my hair. She was very professional and friendly. After taking the time to consult with me, she knew exactly what I wanted. I am so pleased with the results and will definitely go back again for my next touch up and cut.

8. Denise Dunham
    Denise Dunham says:

Warner and all of his staff made me feel right at home as soon as I walked in! I have had Carol and JC do my hair, they are both professional and experienced and gave me the look I wanted. I will definitely recommend Warners hair design to all my friends and family!
    Thank you!

9. Cindy Vitko
    Cindy Vitko says:

I went in for an appointment with JC for a perm last week. I couldnt imagine going through the summer with long straight hair that had no body. It even looked bad in a pony tail. After asking me lots of questions about my hair and condition of it, she asked if I would consider going shorter and really layering it and NOT getting a perm. She rewashed my hair and started over.
    The layering produced the “light” feel and gave me the body I needed. I have gotten lots of compliments and I love it! It even looked great after a day at the beach!! Thank you to Warners for not just going for the “big ticket” perm but telling me what would really work for my hair!!
    Cindy Vitko

10. Mary B.
    Mary B. says:

Visiting Warners is like visiting friends. The entire staff is so friendly. Helen has been my stylist for over 10 years and I am very pleased with the way she does my hair. She always makes me feel that while I am in her chair I am her priority. It is a very relaxed atmosphere and a fun place to visit.

11. Amy Reilly
    Amy Reilly says:

Carol has done my hair in the past and it has always turned out wonderful! Everyone in the salon is so friendly!

12. Susan Heilweil
    Susan Heilweil says:

I’ve been a client of Warner’s for about 20 years. Over the past several years, I’ve been going to JC for my needs. She is wonderful – I always leave looking fantastic. I constantly get compliments on my hair. I moved to Tampa, FL for a few years, but would fly home to have my hair done by JC (several times a year….yeah…she’s that good!!). Every treatment, dye job, and cut have been perfect!

13. Celine Rose Mariotti
    Celine Rose Mariotti says:

I have been coming to Warner’s since the 1980’s. Everyone in my family comes here. I will never forget when Warner used to come to our house to give my Dad and Uncle a hair cut as they were both sick and both homebound. Not many beauty parlors provide such wonderful service.
    I always like the way Warner does my hair and many times I ask him for a new style and he does something different for me. It’s always a good experience when I come to Warner’s Hair Design.

14. Patricia.coughlin@sbcglobal.net
    Patricia.coughlin@sbcglobal.net says:

Just had my first foil appointintment! Results were great! Gina thank you so Patmuch!

15. sonya ferraro
    sonya ferraro says:

My hair never looked so good at any other salan. I am making sure I have my hair done again before I go back to Florida. Thank you

16. Judi Hilborn
    Judi Hilborn says:

Just want to add to all the positive comments about Warner’s. JC has been cutting my hair for about a year and she is wonderful. She really listens to her clients and she is really, really good at what she does. Also, the salon is pleasant and extremely friendly. Despite the fact that it is a 40 minute drive for me and there are salons within 5 minutes of where I live, JC gives the best cut I have had in a long time and I will keep coming back.

17. Linda Nowaczyk
    Linda Nowaczyk says:

Dear Warner…got in today…wasn’t easy, but I sure do look better. Gina told me it’s your birthday today? Had to break in here and wish you a Very Happy Happy & Blessed Birthday! May your day be wonderful with love of your life, dear Jan, and Madison! Hope you see this. Much love, Linda, Joe & little Ava hugszzzzzzzzzz

18. Elizabeth
    Elizabeth says:

After many visits to many salons in the area this salon will be my last stop! JC was recommended to me by a friend – she did a beautiful haircut! I am very pleased with the service I received and JC especially! I will be returning! – JC is such a lovely, friendly and welcoming person and a Terrific hairdresser!! Thank you JC!
    Liz

19. Linda Nowaczyk
    Linda Nowaczyk says:

Dear Warner & Jan..it’s Linda!!! Wow, I must be a customer for almost twenty years. Have always had wonderful service. Gina Marchione has been my stylist for many years. She is a wonderful stylist and always does my hair the way I like it. She always has a good word and can cheer me up with her smile and her positive attitude. It feels like family when I am there. Love you all and God Bless. Linda Nowaczyk ps. plumber Joe sends his love and will only let Gina cut his hair after we drag in him!!! lol

20. David Starr
    David Starr says:

I recently relocated to Connecticut and was in search of a new hair stylist. My search ended rapidly with Warner’s Hair Design. His wife, Jan, took my appointment and was very warm, accommodating and informative. The shop is very nice on the Huntington Green. Warner gave me an excellent cut in short order and at a very reasonable price. He is a very upbeat guy, interesting, with a sense of humor, and a great conversationalist. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

21. Mariella Cummings
    Mariella Cummings says:

I’ve been going to Warner’s for many years! Helen has always taken great care to see that I leave with my hair styled just the way I like it. She is always very friendly and so easy to talk to. JC has fixed my eyebrows so that they actually match now! And it doesn’t even hurt! She, too, is very friendly. What a team!!

22. gilda dipallo
    gilda dipallo says:

My first visit to Warners was a haircut with JC.
    She listened to what I wanted and gave me a good haircut and
    styling.
    I was very happy.

Gilda DiPallo

23. Mary McCart
    Mary McCart says:

I’ve been coming here my whole life, and the staff are absolutely the best. My tastes have changed over the years and yet they always seem to know exactly what I like. I’m never disappointed with the cuts I get, and the whole atmosphere of the place is very friendly.

24. Sean F.
    Sean F. says:

I went into Warner’s today to get a haircut, and to my surprise it was a very relaxing experience. The staff was very friendly and my stylist, Victoria, did a great job! She made sure everything was up to my liking and even went back and adjusted things she noticed that I didn’t. She was very friendly and went above and beyond what I expected her to do! She even shaved my Lip!!!!! The environment was calm and pleasant and I even noticed the kids got Balloons!!!! I really would’ve like a balloon but I’ll leave it to Warner’s to extend their joyous experience!!!!

25. Cindy Morris
    Cindy Morris says:

Elise and I got fantastic hair cuts from Gina today! Gina knows how to handle every kind of hair style!
    Thank you Gina.

26. Darian Veerman
    Darian Veerman says:

Helen is more than a great hair stylist, she is also a friend and confidante! After almost 30 years of gold-standard cuts and colors, I remain committed to the best salon in the area. Warner and his staff always deliver and I am grateful that I can count on Helen to keep me looking my best.

27. Carolyn Babjak
    Carolyn Babjak says:

I am new resident to Huntington and your salon, and Carol came highly recommended to me by a dear friend. Carol did a terrific job, doing exactly as I asked. I couldn’t be happier with my perm & cut. Carol was very nice and friendly, as was the entire staff. Thank you so much for making me feel comfortable with a new salon.

28. Alice Vickerelli
    Alice Vickerelli says:

After my hairdresser moved out of state, I was having a lot of trouble finding someone to cut & color my hair. I went from one salon to another. Another customer of Warner’s recomended Gina and I have been with her for the last few years. She’s been very patient working with me to achieve the hair style and color that I want.
    Everyone is so friendly and it is very comfortable.

29. Margaret Borders
    Margaret Borders says:

My former hairdresser of almost 30 years moved to FL but she recommended JC. I had my first visit with JC several weeks ago. She took lots of time with me to get it “right”. It looked really good when she finished and I got several compliments on it. The shop is very hospitable and friendly. While I was getting my “do” Warner entertained my hubby which helped the time go by for him. I am pleased and will continue to work with JC so we can make my gray hair look up to date and chic.

30. Roberta Rood
    Roberta Rood says:

I visited the salon without an appointment on Tuesday, February 19th. Vicky was my stylist. I was looking for something updated and different and still wanted to keep my hair length. She asked me some questions and went to work. I love my new bangs and flowing layers! She even helped me decide on a birthday gift for my son! She shared her knowledge of hair care products that would work for me. It was like I had known her for years. I will be retuning to have Vicky style my hair again and again. Thank You Vicky for taking care of me.

Roberta

31. Sarah McCart
    Sarah McCart says:

The staff at Warner’s are always smiling, professional, and knowledgable. My entire family has been going since we were kids, and I have no intention of going anywhere else.

32. Maggie S.
    Maggie S. says:

Carol at Warners cut my hair she is great.
    I will be going back. Warner the owner was very friendly and warm it was my first time there. I reccommend Warners to anyone looking for a friendly, warm salon.

33. Mark Goldberg
    Mark Goldberg says:

I’ve been going to Werner’s for about 10 years now and it’s always a good experience. JC always does a great job on my hair and she is always friendly and welcoming. There’s no reason for me to go anywhere else.

34. Cliff Mages
    Cliff Mages says:

My wife, Kathy suggested I have my hair “styled” at Warner’s more than 10 years ago. Warner has taken care of my hair cutting needs ever since. He does a really nice job and is very accomodating as far as scheduling. Virtually all the time I am able to get a 7:00 AM appointment and I’m out in 15 minutes or so(unless he has a couple of extra jokes)

35. Cheryl O'Brien
    Cheryl O'Brien says:

Warner’s is a great, friendly, comfortable hair salon. Janet D is my go-to operator, but I wouldn’t hesitate to trust my head to any other members of the staff!

36. Liz DelVecchio
    Liz DelVecchio says:

Gina has been cutting my hair for years, and she always does a beautiful job. I recently decided it was time for a new look & dramatically cut my hair. I was so nervous, but Gina offered suggestions & assured me everything would be fine. Sure enough, it was! I’ve never gotten so many compliments before. Some even said I look younger! Thank you, Gina!!!

37. Sandy Koenig
    Sandy Koenig says:

I have been going to Warners for over 20 years. Carol has been doing my hair for many of those 20 years. I can’t imagine anyone else doing my hair. She knows exactly the right color and cut that works on me. Everyone there is very friendly and welcoming.

38. Elaine Dillon
    Elaine Dillon says:

I just starting going to Warner’s and I am very pleased. Not only am I satisfied with the color JC gave me, but also with the excellent cut. All I have to do is blow dry my hair and finger comb it for a great style. That is how you know a good hair cut.
    I also enjoy the friendliness of the entire staff. I feel like I have known them for years. Warner’s has found a new client for years to come.

39. Kristen H
    Kristen H says:

Carol cut my every so long hair to just above my shoulders a short while ago. She is fabulous, taking extra time to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. I used to go to another salon, but now I’m making Carol my new dresser 🙂 Thanks again..

Kristen H

40. Hazel Ciccotti
    Hazel Ciccotti says:

Vicky recently gave me a great cut with highlights. She was very friendly and professional. The staff is so friendly and accomodating as well. I will definitely be coming back. Thank you for such a wonderful salon day.
    Best,
    Hazel

41. Paula A
    Paula A says:

Recently went to Warners for the 1st time. J.C. was extremely professional, consulted with me throughout the haircut and did a great job! I definitely will be going back.

42. Celine Rose Mariotti
    Celine Rose Mariotti says:

It is always a treat to come to get my hair done at Warner’s. Warner always does my hair the way I like it and he gives me tips on what shampoos are best for me to use. He always has a funny joke too. And everyone at Warner’s is so nice. I feel at home when I go there.

43. Barb DePasquale
    Barb DePasquale says:

After finally stepping back into my much needed hair care, I was thrilled at the outcome given to me by J.C.! I walked out of the salon feeling 100% better, J.C. listened to my concerns and gave me exactly what I wanted! The color, the cut, the highlights, everything!!!

The staff are like one big happy family, they are wonderful and fun to be around! If you have difficult hair like me, and are afraid nothing can be done, I’m here to tell you that it certainly can!

Don’t wait, make an appointment at Warner’s Hair Design, you won’t regret it one iota!

44. Nancy Caldwell
    Nancy Caldwell says:

JC is like the sister I never had! I have been going to her for decades! She also cut my girls’ hair when they were young! She is a very special lady, not just a talented hair stylist, but I believe she truly cares about me! We have great conversations! Jan and Warner are such fun and caring people too! When I go there, I always leave with a smile! And I adore Madison, their newest member, as she always makes me feel welcome!

45. Ellie W
    Ellie W says:

J.C. recently gave me a cut and highlight. She was extremely professional, and took the time to get to know exactly what I wanted, ensuring that I was happy with the outcome. I will definitely go back for my next service!

46. Ken
    Ken says:

Started with Gina recently, because my wife recommended her. She is good, professional and very pleasant to talk to.

47. Janet Wheeler
    Janet Wheeler says:

Gina has done my hair two or three times now and I am very satisfied. She had been recommended by Dolores Smith, whose hair I had admired for some time.
    It’s nice to have such a friendly and professional hair salon so close to my home in Aspetuck.

Regards,
    Janet Wheeler

48. Olga Caruso
    Olga Caruso says:

My family has been getting their hair cuts at Warner’s for about 15 years now. Gina has been our stylist and has done an outstanding job. She is realiable, professional and does a great job. My family is notorious for booking last minute and Gina somehow seems to squeeze us in. At times when we couldn’t see Gina, the other women did a fabulous job as well. The entire staff is friendly and accomodating. Kudos to Warners!!!!
    Olga Caruso

49. Patty Barrett
    Patty Barrett says:

I have been going to Warners for over 30 years. The staff are always warm, welcoming and friendly. Sandi and Helen always do a great job with my hair. It’s always a pleasure to come in.

50. Sandy Hiotakis
    Sandy Hiotakis says:

Carol at Warners was highly recommended to me by a co-worker. The staff is so friendly and accomodating. I got a great cut and color and will definitely be coming back.

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!